A Straddle Knurler for the Sherline Lathe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still get no specifics on the EQ series. When I click on the EP series I get a whole list of available pitches etc. maybe just my computer.

I still get no specifics on the EQ series. When I click on the EP series I get a whole list of available pitches etc. maybe just my computer.
I see them here: http://www.formrolldie.com/catalog3.3.htm 3rd page down.

This is also where I see the convex EPV series (3/16 width) but they don't seem to have an EQ series (1/4 width) available in convex. I'm gonna call tomorrow and see what they say.

I see them here: http://www.formrolldie.com/catalog3.3.htm 3rd page down.

This is also where I see the convex EPV series (3/16 width) but they don't seem to have an EQ series (1/4 width) available in convex. I'm gonna call tomorrow and see what they say.
Thanks for the link but I only get the first page, no more. I think I’m done with this company. The Accu Trak site is much more user friendly and you can order online. They also have the EQ series.

Sorry to be of no help, guys. It's been 20 years since I ordered knurls and things may have changed with Form Rol. I called them to order; that worked well for me because I told them what I wanted and they said, "Yeah, no problem".

Sorry to be of no help, guys. It's been 20 years since I ordered knurls and things may have changed with Form Rol. I called them to order; that worked well for me because I told them what I wanted and they said, "Yeah, no problem".

I’m going to give the Form-rol folks a call tomorrow and place my order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Form Rol is going to be wondering what the hell is going on ... how come all these guys are suddenly wanting to order beveled edge EQ knurls? :)

Form Rol is going to be wondering what the hell is going on ... how come all these guys are suddenly wanting to order beveled edge EQ knurls? :)

You’re getting commission, admit it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing I get is happiness from seeing you guys build this thing. I hope it meets with your approval.

No problem. It’s kind of a shame they don’t spend a few bucks and update their site, this is 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back