Air Nailers

Most nail guns with the straight rail for nails will shoot anything that fits the rail.

Ours does 10 to 16 no problem

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Check Amazon.
They're just a clearing house for nailers but there's a good selection.

It has some hard plastic sealer wrings, kinda like piston rings. Harbor Freight does not show that it stocks parts for this model, but I have the parts book. I guess I need to call them just in case. It’s probably a copy of somebody’s name brand..
Measure the ID and the OD check the width it should be the same as the cross section. OD minus I.D ÷ by 2

Last edited:
What brand framing nailer do you have? All the ones I own are able to shoot 2" nails. 3 ½" is the max.

...but it will only do 21 degree full head 3 1/2 inch...

I've never seen a nailer that would do a 3 1/2" nail that wouldn't also do a 2 3/8" or 2 1/2". My Porter-Cable framing nailer will do both.. Just get some 2 3/8" - 21 degree full head nails and load them up in your nailer.

Thanks. The new nailer is a Numax. I got out my magnifier and read the TINY tag. It will use 21 degree nails down to 2 inch. I would still like to fix my 6 in one nailer as I have a bunch of clipped head nails already on hand. . I did try some clipped head I had in the Numax nailer and would not fire.

The Central Pneumatic nailer sealing ring (or rings) is gone. Crumbled like a Lifesaver. The slot for it is 60 mm ID, 72 mm OD, square ring slot is 6 mm. Wonder where to get one. It may have had 2 narrow rings.

Try McMaster Carr:

Back