Air Tool Whip Hoses

my guess is the one end is 1/4 female and the dies grinder end is 1/8npt...

thats what is on my dotco grinders

I have a soft whip on my air pencil/scribe. It's a old Chicago Pneumatic's. Seems like IR in the Tool and Hoist division had bulk soft hose and we made custom length whips for people too. I can't imagine trying to write with a stiff 3/8" air hose on the pencil.

I have a spare also, someplace. Also, a 1/8" pencil grinder has a soft hose whip on it. At least the two I have do.

One idea that might be worth checking out is hose available from the LWS. Some of it it pretty soft and flexible. You can get it made to length and whatever fittings you need on it.

I have three of the flexzilla whips and the 1/4" version is very flexable and light. I don't like the 3/8" hose versions nearly as well but they are still better than a reg. 1/4" rubber hose. I like the braided hose in the links but not the 8' length.

I've several tools with the whips you like , I use to get them from snap on and Mac tools. The 1/4" line in 3' or 4' work great and last dang near forever. On my big 3/4" impact I have a 2', 3/8 whip. the only thing that seems to wear is the swivel starts to leak air but they last years .

Now just need the ends so we can cut it into smaller pieces. All you need is about 2 to 3 foot on each air tool. The longer seemed to start getting tangled.

With all the cordless power tools, Why no hose less air tools?:laughing:

Back