Another too good to be true item??

Ugg... I ended up ordering the 10HP VFD from that seller last night. I was hoping it was just a mis-price and the guy would give me a discount instead of cancelling. I guess it turns out he's just a scammer :/

No where in the description does it say that it is actually made out of metal!

125mm is 3" not 5". I have never actually seen a 3" chuck... must be for those micro-mills.

You guys are crazy!... I ordered one too. :)

1in= 25.40000mm. 125 divided by 25.4= 4.921259842519685‬. Not exactly 5", but close enough for Chinese measurements. It doesn't say it's made out of metal, but the shipping weight is 50.7 lbs. If it's plastic it's some dense stuff.

So this seller is actually an innocent victim of somebody else? Man, that's low

I watched something a few months back and it turned out to have a missing number in the price. I expect this will be the same.

And who in their right mind would give free shipping on a fifty pound package? That smells of a scam, so bad it stinks to high heaven. And yeah, I ordered one too. Just on the offhand chance it does work out.

By the way, he's closed the initial account and has a new name, account. So it can't be a mistaken reading or conversion. Has to be a scam... ...

Well I took the bait too, we"ll see what happens with this one ...........
The really cheap three jaw chuck debacle was a bit irritating, but you can get your money back
maybe this one will work out ..............:dunno:

From the seller’s feedback profile:
“This member, mqwhg27, has decided to make his/her Feedback comments private.”

From eBay feedback profiles help page:
“If you choose to make your feedback profile private, you won't be able to sell items on eBay and the feedback comments you've received will be hidden from other members. However, your overall number of positive, neutral, and negative feedback ratings will still be displayed.”

From item listing:
“This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.”

Sound familiar?

Tom

The sellers new name/store ,” /fpvmodrtgfa”Fpvmodrtgfa store front
Dividing head is for sale, along with other large items that would cost more to ship then the sale price. I fell for the 6” chuck deal a while back, don’t know if I want to roll the dice again:rolleyes:

1in= 25.40000mm. 125 divided by 25.4= 4.921259842519685‬. Not exactly 5", but close enough for Chinese measurements. It doesn't say it's made out of metal, but the shipping weight is 50.7 lbs. If it's plastic it's some dense stuff.

Ok, you win... My early morning math was definitely wrong! :eek:

I am very curious what we will get... If anything at all.

My father responded to a CL add once "12 powermatic cabinet saw $1"... I still have that 12" Powermatic 71 cabinet saw... with new bearings and a new shaft on the blade elevation... But for $1 the guy even loaded it for him!

Back