Any Current or Previous Ford 6.0 Owners Here?

If you go look at it go through the dash menu to find engine hours . Ford wanted engine oil changed 250 hours ( industry standard 40 MPH x 250=10,000 miles ) By multipling the engine hours by 40 see how close it is to the odometer . Our trucks at work idled way too much , if those hours were multipled by 40 vehicles that had 120k would have 400k of engine use . Hope that makes sense .
thanks for the tip.. i will check into that.. much appreciated

I have an '03 F350, i am original owner. It's mostly retired now at 280k miles. Yes I've spent money on it, partially my fault, lack of maintenence early on but it's a beast of a truck.

No way would I buy a diesel truck that old unless you can do repairs on it yourself.
I own a '17 Duramax.
Joe

No way would I buy a diesel truck that old unless you can do repairs on it yourself.
I own a '17 Duramax.
Joe
That truck doesn't have one of those converters or use DEF fluid. So, if it is in good shape it is a very desirable truck.

well i went today to look at it after an appointment.. when i got there.. it started pouring rain.. as if like.. "walk away, leave this one alone".. so i did

Back