Any trials riders here?

Bummer!
Although I bet you could find a trials forum and pick their brains.

Yup motorcycle... but those bicycle trials are amazing!

There are many trails around me, i think this old Tony is located near me here in europe, the trails are a bit tight, my little niva gets around but they are more suited for bikes. You can see the tree rows, we have everything from mud to rocky hill climbs.
IMG_20191116_133714.jpg

This old Tony lives in Europe?

This old Tony lives in Europe?
I think he is in Serbia or Macedonia, not too far from me, we are visiting same flea markets, i've looked at some of the machines he owns at machinery dealers, i respect his privacy if he wanted to reveal his location he would done it in his videos.

I think he is in Serbia or Macedonia, not too far from me, we are visiting same flea markets, i've looked at some of the machines he owns at machinery dealers, i respect his privacy if he wanted to reveal his location he would done it in his videos.
Really? I got the distinct impression that he's in Las Vegas.

Interesting.
Maybe his wife is from there or something.

If you have seen ToT's earlier videos you can tell by the grades of metals he descibes. His later videos he goes by grades that are more commonly here in North America but I think he does that just for the sake of his viewers.

Also if you notice the electrical plugs & outlets in his shop, they look like European plugs.

Another giveaway for me & many might not be aware of is his Milwaukee cordless drill & impact driver. The white labels on the tools itself & the big number followed by the small number on the batteries that indicate the ahr are indications that the tools were not sold in the North American market.

At one point I had thought he later moved to the US but by the looks of his workshop I don't think so. I do believe that he has lived or worked in the US for some time in the past but I'm just speculating.

If you have seen ToT's earlier videos you can tell by the grades of metals he descibes. His later videos he goes by grades that are more commonly here in North America but I think he does that just for the sake of his viewers.

Also if you notice the electrical plugs & outlets, they are not North American plugs.

Another giveaway for me & many might not be aware of is his Milwaukee cordless drill & impact driver. The white labels on the tools itself & the big number followed by the small number on the batteries that indicate the ahr are indications that the tools were not sold in the North American market.

At one point I had thought he later moved the US but by the looks of his workshop I don't think so. I do believe that he has lived or worked in the US for some time in the past but I'm just speculating.
Thanks Will, that is some real attention to detail!
I honestly don't know why I thought Las Vegas. Maybe it was the vid where he built the solar cooker.

Back