Anyone know which brand or any thing about this machine?

After over 3500 views and no one else has ever seen one or knows who made it--I still can't believe that it is the only one made--maybe new interest will have some information--I'll keep searching --Dave--

Email Lathes uk with pics and see If he can help.

It's been about 8 months now and this little old mill still hasn't been identified--hopefully some of the new members may be able to help--there has to be another one or more still in existance--somewhere in this world---help!!---thanks ---Dave

I just got notified that I hadn't posted in over a month--my how time flies when you get busy with everyday problems--not all of them are very fun to solve but others are very rewarding to accomplish the task---one that is very challenging is putting new rod bearings in my wifes 2002 jeep liberty--outside in the elements --with mosquitos and biting gnats attacking continuously----this challenge is nothing like the simple problems of motor work on my forties and 1950 Willys jeeps---Why did they have to make these newer vehicles so complicated that every problem is almost always as expensive as the vehicle is worth?(unless you do the work yourself!)--well one of my fun and rewarding projects was helping my neighbor out with his problem----He had moved in last year and decided he wanted to get rid of a perfect sized utility shed on his property--when he couldn't find anyone of his friends to move it he asked me if I wanted it------well it is a 12' by 20' and the shingles are very new and the building would look perfect on my property----well-would anyone of you say no to disappoint your new neighbor---especially since it was free---I cut the front out so my 20' car trailer could be backed in--I had two nice 12.5 foot metal beams to place crosswise on the trailer--screwed support boards above the beams to the studs and jacked the beams up one foot with blocking under them on the trailer bed and pulled it down his driveway and across the road to my yard and backed it into the area that I wanted it---my wife took pictures of the move so when I get them into my newer computer--I will add them to this post------I added this post to this thread so new members will help me get the identification of my little horizontal mill-----It has almost 5,000 views and I need someone to let me know that this is not the rarest little one of a kind mill---I bought it years ago in Cresco Iowa from a farmer at a car swap meet-----what a good find! -----I am still constantly working on organizing and arranging my shops-----welcome to all you new members-------Dave

Here are some pictures of the shed I said that I moved from the neighbors yard to my yard---it sure is going to be handy to keep a lot of my yard equip and supplies in-----Dave----sorry I couldn't just have attached them to the previous threDSCN1730.JPGDSCN1734.JPGDSCN1735.JPGaDSCN1736.JPGdDSCN1737.JPGDSCN1739.JPGDSCN1740.JPGDSCN1741.JPGDSCN1742.JPGDSCN1748.JPGDSCF0022.JPGDSCF0021.JPG

DSCN1730.JPG DSCN1734.JPG DSCN1735.JPG DSCN1736.JPG DSCN1737.JPG DSCN1739.JPG DSCN1740.JPG DSCN1741.JPG DSCN1742.JPG DSCN1748.JPG DSCF0021.JPG DSCF0022.JPG

Off course question: Is that a vintage electric organ cabinet made into a desk? So many home style organs get trashed. Good to see the woodwork put to good use.

Off course question: Is that a vintage electric organ cabinet made into a desk? So many home style organs get trashed. Good to see the woodwork put to good use.
Yes it was a lowery genie and I am not a musician ---after having it for 20 years and not finding anyone interested in taking it--I then did what I am very good at--taking it all apart to use the good parts for other projects--it had a lot of good pieces in it and I used the nice cabinet for a good shop bench in my small shop---it had motors and at least 4-6 big speakers which I took the big magnets off-----this forum is so interesting of how members notice all the different things in other members shops---thanks for looking and giving comments---they are appreciated----Dave-------I am still hoping to get more comments on the small horizontal mill that no one has identified:thinking:

It's been about 8 months now and this little old mill still hasn't been identified--hopefully some of the new members may be able to help--there has to be another one or more still in existance--somewhere in this world---help!!---thanks ---Dave

After reading all the help in identifying the nice small Jefferson mill,-- I thought I would see if any new members would help in my search of the manufacturer of my small unique horizontal mill----it has been over three years since last response and I am getting older and can't believe that only one of these were cast---thanks if you can solve it's identity---Dave

Back