At least there's no wind !

Sunny and a nice 19f, and here I am in a tee shirt. Actually haven't really worn a winter coat in many years. You can't imagine the looks I get walking in to a store in this weather!

I still don't understand why people CHOOSE to live where WATER is a SOLID half the year.

Higgite, I used to drive long-haul and was in and out of Houston at least weekly. I've always said there was no more miserable place in the winter than Houston. There's no place more miserable in the summer than...Houston. Either the humidity is freezing on everything in sight or it's so hot that it's steaming. :p

I still don't understand why people CHOOSE to live where WATER is a SOLID half the year.

Higgite, I used to drive long-haul and was in and out of Houston at least weekly. I've always said there was no more miserable place in the winter than Houston. There's no place more miserable in the summer than...Houston. Either the humidity is freezing on everything in sight or it's so hot that it's steaming. :p
Ever been to New Orleans? It's like Houston on steroids. ;)

Tom

Your nuts......

I can't do heat and humidity at all. I had to go to Dallas in September and was sick as a dog from the heat. If the temp goes up to 80 and 80% humidity I can be found in a cave or A/C.

still don't understand why people CHOOSE to live where WATER is a SOLID half the year.
For the uniquely unforgettable feeling you get from freezing your tongue to to the aluminum threshold of the back door, of course! It’s simply not available anywhere else...

For the uniquely unforgettable feeling you get from freezing your tongue to to the aluminum threshold of the back door, of course! It’s simply not available anywhere else...
And let's not forget the incredible way your nose freezes shut if you take a deep breath through it.

And SNOTCICLES!!!

Reported to Admins as SPAM. :grin:

Oh hell no.

Kauai
Friday
Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

°F | °C
Precipitation: 20%
Humidity: 86%
Wind: 13 mph
Temperature 71