Besides tools and equipment , what do we all collect ?

We do not collect space...

But it seems we drag home things to store things and result is no space because of shelves, file cabinets and other stuff.

It makes room to drag more stuff home.

We do collect some clock stuff, Atmos and 400 day.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

I collect knives, have a few guitars, I enjoy shooting and of course tools for the shop.

Attachments

• C6B1AB2F-BA0A-45AD-A55B-3903E3E41FB3.jpeg
    C6B1AB2F-BA0A-45AD-A55B-3903E3E41FB3.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 20
Lets see, 9 cars, 6 pickup's, 2 box trucks, 1 bucket truck, 1 tandem dump truck, 1 grain truck, 1 backhoe, 140ton track hoe, 5 motorcycles, 1 ATV, 2 trailers, 4 tractors, 2 zero turn mowers, 1 combine, and a partridge in a pear tree. That's just rolling stock. I may have a problem. No, on second thought, I'm fine. Mike
You have to admit that except for maybe Jay Leno, having 24 things with wheels under them puts you in the big league!
[That's not counting tractors, trailers, and lawnmowers]!

That question really made me stop and think. I have a lot of stuff but always centered on use. I don’t buy to restore, I buy because I need to do something. Like my toolbox. Like my metrology tools. Lathe,mill and shaper with their associated tooling. So like when I decided to do sound for the bands I was in I got into microphones because like end mills they are made for specific jobs and none can do everything. So I have a nice array of mics. So to me a collector just buys stuff to have them so even though I have a lot of stuff to use not collect.

Oh , another one I just found . Old beer cans . Used to collect these cans back when they were " in " . Walked many a miles picking up new to me cans . :rolleyes: They reside in the top of the garage along with some other " treasures " . Original Dickens houses , antique pee / chamber pots also .

Lets see, 9 cars, 6 pickup's, 2 box trucks, 1 bucket truck, 1 tandem dump truck, 1 grain truck, 1 backhoe, 140ton track hoe, 5 motorcycles, 1 ATV, 2 trailers, 4 tractors, 2 zero turn mowers, 1 combine, and a partridge in a pear tree. That's just rolling stock. I may have a problem. No, on second thought, I'm fine. Mike
Yikes, I make an effort to limit the number of gas engines I have to maintain. My thought on reading that is you need a full time mechanic to keep all that running. Active farm? or are you truly just collecting?

Back