BP 2J Rebuild

Thanks guys I'm glad you like the thread and my BP!!! Woodtick the Millright has been a great mill and is going no where anytime soon. I paid 500 for it about 12 years ago and it was money well spent. I still use it mainly for drilling and the kid makes most of his stuff on it.

The way covers I got off eBay. McMaster Carr has them but new they are over 600 bucks. I just kept watching eBay and got these for 150. I see them on there from time to time for about the same price.

Last edited:
You really did a nice job on that mill. You should be proud of it. Probably as good as it ever looked, and likely better in places, since they were doing it for money, and you were doing it for love.

Congratulations on a job well done!

You really did a nice job on that mill. You should be proud of it. Probably as good as it ever looked, and likely better in places, since they were doing it for money, and you were doing it for love.

Congratulations on a job well done!

Thanks!!!!

Great job! I bought a BP that is in decent shape, still learning how to use it. You did an amazing job that seems a bit overwhelming to me right now. Great job! Larry

Great job! I bought a BP that is in decent shape, still learning how to use it. You did an amazing job that seems a bit overwhelming to me right now. Great job! Larry

Thanks Larry! Lets see some picks of your BP.

Steve

Congratulations on winning p.o.m. well deserved, excellent work and documentation. :man:

Back