Broke my kneecap mountain biking

Quick change of subject.
I see you live in Pennsylvania, we went through there going from WV to Canada.
Stopped of at a place I cant remember except is was a pretty famous art type forge.
I think it was called Wendell forge.
Did a lot of excellent engravings amongst other things.
Do you know of it?

Quick change of subject.
Stopped of at a place I cant remember except is was a pretty famous art type forge.
Do you know of it?
haven't heard of that one, heard of many others near me.

Quick change of subject.
Do you know of it?
It's in Pittsburgh, Reading is about 4-5 hours away.

You should find a sports orthopedist, they are surgeons, but they take a different approach than a regular ortho. Think of ortho as someone who works on normal people. sports ortho as someone who works on people who need that mobility back to play sports.
it's different, imho way diff.
that is why I wanted to go to chop, they would have many people that would know how to fix it without surgery. but again, not my call since I'm not the one paying for it.

it's not my choice of who I see.
I might be inclined to argue that it is your choice. Or that you should make it yours. Get it fixed! The sooner the better. The longer you delay the worse it will likely get. There are good reasons to avoid surgeries so get a 2nd opinion to see if it is a wise choice or not. As an old man with more than my share of damage, waiting doesn't necessarily help and sure can hurt. In the city where I live there is a clinic operated, funded by all the local hospitals as a teaching facility for doctors. Their fees are lower than regular places and their teaching doctors are picked for their experience. See if there is one in you area. Take care of your body! It's the only one you'll ever have.

I will post a picture of the review that he got, and the first part lines up with exactly my case and what he is doing about it.

Back