Building my last shop

I live in Greenwich Village, in Manhattan, and while I grew up in Wisconsin, I've lived here for more than 40 years, so am a true city guy. However, I have enjoyed every scrap of this thread immensely (well, not the rain...) and can't wait for the pour!

Tim

After 2 weeks of rain we are pouring tomorrow. :encourage:

Hurray!
Good luck with the pour.
It goes without saying that pictures will help with the pour. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is going to be a great shop, that is the size I would like when we get our retirement home in a couple of more years.

Enjoyed the tread, looking forward to seeing it done as I am sure you are. Good luck, got fingers crossed for you.

This is not the norm. Crazy amount of rain this year.

Poured 18 3/4 yards today. Took 3 trucks total to deliver it. No hiccups thank goodness.
GOPR4368[1].JPG
GOPR4370[1].JPG
So the plan is to form up the second section and get it inspected by he end of the week. Pour again first of next week weather permitting.

You're getting a damn fine pour. Lots of steel, looks like a solid 4" minimum. Color me jealous, I got the extreme opposite on mine, and was left with the decision to keep it and live with it, or hammer it out and pay again. I chose to live with it, and it hasn't been pain-free. Anyway, that looks like you're going have a very nice slab.

Back