Building my last shop

Man you guys get a lot of rain down there.

Yeah it has been ridiculous. Hopefully work 1 day this week. And if this project couldn't get more fun I just got an email that my electrician/plumber cant do the work now because of some health issues. So now I have to find someone else. Fun fun.

Yeah it has been ridiculous. Hopefully work 1 day this week. And if this project couldn't get more fun I just got an email that my electrician/plumber cant do the work now because of some health issues. So now I have to find someone else. Fun fun.
Oh, come on!
Time to spread some 'Sage' spice around the area...
Honey read somewhere that it gets rid of evil spirits.
I bought (6) cans. (2) ea. for the attic re-furb, for the basement work, and for the shop.
Kind of, maybe, sort of worked... :D

I probably should buy a sack of it. :grin:

We finally had a few dry days so the site wasn't so muddy yesterday. Started on the piping from the down spouts. Man my lower back is sore. Been many a moons since I swung a pick axe. Of course they are calling for rain the next 8-9 days.
GOPR4084.JPGGOPR4085.JPG

Looking good. How much of that land is going to be reinforced concrete?
Beautiful country. I love Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania......The winters are a bit cool for this California boy.

Yeppers, we're socked in for the next few days. Not proper weather for putting up a barn.
Time to check the basement and make sure everything is off the floor.
Man I could go for the ~70° we had the last two days - ALL-THE-TIME.
I was actually able to walk through the yard and clean up downed branches and such without soaking my boots.
(this is where, I believe, @mikey & @Aukai chime in...) :grin:

Looking good. How much of that land is going to be reinforced concrete?
For now just the slab inside the shop and a few feet extending out from both large doors and a 3x3 pad right in front of the walk in door.

Back