Cabin Fever Expo 2024, Is anyone going?

Ed , if you are there . There is a box of geometric dies in a box on the second table over . Can you verify if they are for a 5/16ths head ?
I’m here, is this what you mean?

Attachments

• IMG_5431.jpeg
    IMG_5431.jpeg
    434.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5432.jpeg
    IMG_5432.jpeg
    236.6 KB · Views: 12
No . But I now know what they are now and am high bidder ! ( on 4 different items )

Got 2 things . On my way up in 30 minutes .

I've been bidding and watching something, that every time it gets ready to end on time, the clock restarts at like 2 minutes.
I guess as long as someone bids, they restart the clock...
The price is way up there now.

I'm done: gave up on bidding for the few items in the Auction I was interested in, sold most of the stuff I brought for the Consignment Area and bought what I could find of interest from the Vendors.

Back home now . Met up with Ed and just missed you by minutes Charlie . I sold $550 and spent $250 so far , so not bad for getting rid of a few things . Going back up tomorrow for the big day with more junk in the trunk ! :big grin:

I've been bidding and watching something, that every time it gets ready to end on time, the clock restarts at like 2 minutes.
It happened to me 5 times and finally I gave up on the items . The Hardinge chuck went from $80 to $195 in the last minute . Every bid added 2 more minutes onto the timer and I gave up at $185 . :burned up::cussing:I DID get the Hardinge compound that I was after , came out at $161 which I felt was fair . The exact compound was there in the other wing for $685 so I think I made out ok .

I was interested in a few things. Most things were way to rich for me.
I think the quality pieces brought top dollar as they should . I didn't like the horrible pictures and they did not name most of the brands in the auction . I'm going to load the auction up next year after seeing what sold . Ed got a nice Jacobs chuck he was looking for also . It's hard to say what they DIDN'T have there . :eek:

Back