Cabin Fever Expo 2024, Is anyone going?

ok, thanks
Can you post the ones you're interested in here ? Remember , I have a dumb phone and couldn't open up the items you sent . The numbers of the items . I have my eyeballs on 5 items only and they are saved and ready to bid in the morning . I'm pretty damn sure I could fill one of those wings up with just my crap ! I'll see how it goes and maybe take more up Sat.

Who's the young guy wearing your hat ? :grin: Are you going Friday or Sat ?

Chazz , one more question . Sunday at pickup time , have you seen any horse trading after hours ?

Chazz , one more question . Sunday at pickup time , have you seen any horse trading after hours ?
Never been there Sunday, but from my conversation with the Cabin Fever guy a few weeks ago they don’t like private sales so you would need to figure out who owns what then try to talk with them on the QT

Ed , if you are there . There is a box of geometric dies in a box on the second table over . Can you verify if they are for a 5/16ths head ?

What happened to the red lettering? From your description I thought it was a custom job
Woodchucker asked if it had red letters. It’s an official issue McMaster hat!

Woodchucker asked if it had red letters. It’s an official issue McMaster hat!
Waiting on my items I'm bidding on to end . 1 1/2 hours left and I'm driving up .

Back