Do you guys know BlondiHacks, Joe Pieczynski, Abom 79 ???

sure watch a few, Tony understands math, he's innovative, smart skilled
Stefan is brilliant
Abom experiments with stuff he knows nothing of and makes some really strange decisions, one example, he was making a pulley for a wire rope, the metal on the original was wearing, so he made one same size of harder stock, I told him that a wire rope must run over a sheave of 20D ie a 10mm rope needs a 200mm pulley, the pulley should then be of something like bronze with grease then was the time he set about turning a piston from a high-performance motorcycle engine, not know that those pistons are not cylindrical. however, he has a passion for machining and machines
Joe is smart too
I have learned a thing or 2 or 200 from you tube, I've helped in my field too
I have a few vids

TOT
Stefan Gotteswinter
Clickspring
Robin Renzetti
Blondihacks

I will always go back for more from this group. TBH, the rest of them really annoy me for some re
agreed actually, some just string it out, you wonder if they will ever start, but the most skilled of all is David Wilkes a real old time ARTISAN

The most skilled of all is David Wilkes a real old time ARTISAN

I never met anyone but me who puts videos on YouTube. Was that the question? My videos are awesome. My wife is my only subscriber. Lol

I never met anyone but me who puts videos on YouTube. Was that the question? My videos are awesome. My wife is my only subscriber. Lol
been on years, think I have very few either JW

It is interesting - YouTube channels seem to have a life cycle. Mr. Pete's videos are excellent, but now after hundreds or thousands of videos he seems to be running out of material. The same with other YouTube creators. Rick Beato (music producer), Mr. Carlson's Lab (antique radios), Matt Guthmiller (aviation) - they all eventually run out of new material to talk about.

Ran across an interesting series by Kieth Appleton, he has a large number of videos about Model Engineering. I think he is English, their use of M E leans toward small steam engines, traction and the like. The link is to a series of basic machining techniques used with steam engines. There are many that are more complex, this is just a pointer into the series.

YouTube channels seem to have a life cycle. Mr. Pete's videos are excellent, but now after hundreds or thousands of videos he seems to be running out of material.
I find a lot of value in rewatching his videos. I'll be lucky to learn what he's already put out.

Back