Do you guys know BlondiHacks, Joe Pieczynski, Abom 79 ???

Thanks for the term "jackwagon", new to me. I think he might have done it to offend folks who object to his disdain for ppe, but I may be wrong. Back to our regularly scheduled program...

I find myself drawn more to more focused videos- less "edutainment" and more to the point now that I'm actually trying to make things. Several of Joe Pie's videos have been super timely and helpful- I go directly to the shop after watching these and get to work.

Tim
Mr. Pete’s description of his videos are edutainmen

Stumbled across another YouTuber this weekend. Search Rock Solid Machine Shop. Good videos. I haven’t heard any podcasts mentioned two that I’ve taken a liking to are Off Hours and Machinist Therapy Hotline and no they don’t offer therapy for any of our addictions, if anything it feeds the beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhhhh. A podcast. That would be great because I am always looking for something to listen to with my ear buds in.

I found a guy who I really enjoy who wears a uniform and uses wood table protectors but I can't remember his name. Does anyone know who I am talking about?

He was probably listed but I missed it, Keith Appleton is pretty good if you're into steam engines. And Ave's empire of dirt is great for pure R rated entertainment. For tuetonic artistry Uri Tuchman combines art, metal and wood working with minimal tools. And as stated by others all of the channels listed make my efforts look like swill. Glad I have a day job.

He was probably listed but I missed it, Keith Appleton is pretty good if you're into steam engines. And Ave's empire of dirt is great for pure R rated entertainment. And as stated by others all of the channels listed make my efforts look like swill. Glad I have a day job.
I'm going to publicly confess. While I can be known to be off-color from time to time privately - publicly I'm a bit prudish - I really don't care for the "keep your **** in a vice" kind of humor out there in the world for free. It just seems gratuitous and for the clicks - if I were paying for that I'd probably appreciate it more - but not for free and general public consumption. But that's my personal taste.

I'm going to publicly confess. While I can be known to be off-color from time to time privately - publicly I'm a bit prudish - I really don't care for the "keep your **** in a vice" kind of humor out there in the world for free. It just seems gratuitous and for the clicks - if I were paying for that I'd probably appreciate it more - but not for free and general public consumption. But that's my personal taste.
EDIT - I say that and am instantly feeling hyprocritical - I've been listening to Machinist Therapy Hotline and they are known for some crude humor as well. Oh, well. Just opinions. I'll gracefully bow out at this point!

Back