ER 32 Collets

When eBay does those promos, can you buy from multiple sellers and get the 15% discount? How does that work with checking out and making payment? Thanks

Yes by adding items to your cart but only if the sellers accept the same payment method & currency. For example if you were buying an item from the US & an item from Canada that was listed in CDN the discount will only work for one of those items.

I spent the last 2-3 hours, with a bright light, a pick, razor knife, tiny needle nose pliers and a stack of business cards, the set about cleaning every slot in all of the ER 32 collets. The amount of swarf, slivers and slime that came out was amazing. I cleaned all the collets with brake clean, cleaned the slots, did an aggressive bout of high pressure air cleaning, then a shot of rust preservative, then back into the little plastic bag and the collet sleeve.

My ball bearing collet nuts came in... the China version seems equal to the Taiwan version, they are different but I haven't tested them against the last word yet. I didn't realize how much twist could be induced in the collet under the last bit of torque. It is obvious now that I can see it on the bearing during snug-up. Anyway, I'm all kinds of excited that I've improved my setup, and it didn't cost much more than a lunch. Thanks for the discussion in this thread, I love learning new things!

Back