Excuse's You give your wife or hubby for buying a new tool?

My wife must be the rare one. She usually yells at me for NOT buying more tools. I was in the wood working store once buying tools for a home remodel project and she kept asking " are you sure that's all you need? what about one of those?" I think she could have got three marriage proposals on the spot the way the guys were looking at her.

Verry simple. I don't ask about her shoes and handbab, An she don't ask about tools.

I have found in the past that its easier to plea for forgivness; than to ask for permision!

Sent from somewhere in East Texas Jake Parker

I must be lucky, I need the machine shop to run the farm. No questions asked. Pretty obvious you can't do a specialty crop farm without specialty machinery

I have a lead on a camel back drill press, wife said I don't need any more antiques
It depends upon the price LOL

Wasn't a tool but when I put the big bore kit in my Harley I said "I already had the gas cap off may as well put in a big bore kit"
I like all these excuses from the shoes / hand bags to the easier to say sorry than get permission... but gota rem this one .... was just thinkin of doin that but its way off in future now .. Just sunk 6k in my scooter ......but didn't pay a dime... Got hit past Sept (went down) still a little shaky but Im Ok. all the fixins replaced 3k custom paint job

The wife gets my paycheck. Money I earn on the side goes for my toys. Paycheck -> family. Sideline $$ -> toys. No questions asked.

GG

Back