Finally made it!

n3480h

Active User
Registered
Took nearly 66 years, but I finally made it to retirement today. My employer threw a party, complete with a 3 foot cake that included pics of my golden retrievers. Good to be appreciated, but its time to start the new chapter. There will be no slowing down. I have two aircraft to finish, a hangar to finish, triplet grandchildren due in April, dog bellies to rub, and machined parts to run. I don't think it can get any better.CakeSm.jpg

Tom

CakeSm.jpg

Congratulations ! 20 more years for me....even then, I know I'll never really retire in the true sense of the word. :)

Congratulations, Tom! Hope your retirement proves to be everything you thought it would!

Took nearly 66 years, but I finally made it to retirement today. My employer threw a party, complete with a 3 foot cake that included pics of my golden retrievers. Good to be appreciated, but its time to start the new chapter. There will be no slowing down. I have two aircraft to finish, a hangar to finish, triplet grandchildren due in April, dog bellies to rub, and machined parts to run. I don't think it can get any better.View attachment 70021

Tom

Congtatuations Tom !!!--I've enjoyed retirement for 9 yrs now--hope to meet you in person someday---Dave

Congrats Tom! Now maybe you'll have the time to get some real work done. :biggrin:

-Ron

Congratulations, I still have a decade. That cake looks it was made at a cnc bakery. Pretty fancy.:drink:

Congrats! 15 or so more for me. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congratulations, I still have a decade. That cake looks it was made at a cnc bakery. Pretty fancy.:drink:

Ha! The bakery has an artist on staff for sure. It's my understanding that the photo was printed on white frosting with a modified ink jet, using food coloring instead of ink. I saved the piece with the dogs printed on it and gave it to my very pleased 5 yr old granddaughter. Her smile was the frosting on my day. :))

Tom

30 more years for me. If there is such a thing as retirement by then! :confused:

Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Lucky dog! Have lots of fun working in the shop.

Back