Finally made it!

Tom,

It is really lovely to see you have been so well thought off & appreciated by your old firm and buddies, Now the pressure is off, it is your golden time with the wife, doggies grandkids & projects you enjoy your free time, I have been away from work for sixteen years, funnily enough I don't know where the time goes!
Back to my hobby shop tomorrow

You take care &enjoy

God Bless

Dan.

Tom,

It is really lovely to see you have been so well thought off & appreciated by your old firm and buddies, Now the pressure is off, it is your golden time with the wife, doggies grandkids & projects you enjoy your free time, I have been away from work for sixteen years, funnily enough I don't know where the time goes!
Back to my hobby shop tomorrow

You take care &enjoy

God Bless

Dan.

Thank you, Dan. Sometimes we don't realize we are appreciated until we announce that we are leaving. Because my work was so intensely technical (Quality Inspection for a medical accessory manufacturer), I'm afraid the company will experience some difficulty. I was the only one there who could program and run the articulating Coordinate Measuring Machine. But, I finally reached the point where I had to think about my desire to spend my remaining time with family and to do things I have put off for many years.

My maternal ancestors came from Scotland, around Dundee. Family name Horne.

Tom

Back