Franko's Welding Table

Looks good Franko, that should serve you well. Inside corners in aluminum are my nemesis. Fun in stainless when you have a tight joint - you can just pull a little straw colored fuse across them.
I think yours look fine.

I hate it when that happens. :bawling: We've all been there.

At least it was pretty spectacular!

Stan,
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Stan.

After I grind it and paint it, it will look fine. I'm sure they are strong enough and won't fail. I haven't come up with a plan for hooks and racks for accessories. I'll want a couple hangers for grinders and such.

It's grinded and painted. It's a table now. I decided that it would be a waste of time to paint the lower legs that slide inside the upper legs. So, I just smeared them with grease with hopes they won't rust. Just a touch more grinding on the handle. It is too hot to do now. When the sun goes down below the trees, I'll touch it up with the grinder and give it a spray of paint.

IMG_0642.JPG

Nice work Franko. I will put my order in for one now. Le5 me know when it is ready to ship!

That came out great Franko!

Stan,
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Brav.

Thanks, Chuck. I appreciate your help with it. I should have listened to you and learned to use that E71T-1 wire.

I monkeyed around tonight with a couple ideas on how to hang grinders, clamps and a hammer.

That's one nice lookin' table Franko, It should be a pleasure to use.

Bob

Thanks, Bob. I enjoyed making it and I needed a sturdy table for my shop.

That's the thing I love about making things from metal. Is isn't light, but it looks light and airy and it is rock steady.

Your welding table looks great, I like the design and workmanship. It's a real asset to your shop and I'm sure that you will enjoy using it. If my shop was larger I would copy your design and fabricate one. My shop is a separate room (8x22) in the back of the garage, and I have already have enough equipment into the main garage that my wife can't get her car in. I get beat on every time it rains or snows. Bob

Back