Free Energy Engine

My electric bill is one of my smallest expenses, less than my internet bill even with charging an EV

I have an under appreciated energy source it is inconsistent in production, and it can be occasionally odiferous in nature. It is also explosive if not regulated properly when in use. :grin:

In the early 1970's, an author and electronic experimenter by the name Forrest Mims wrote a series of columns for Popular Electronics. He experimented with LEDs and found that the devises not only produce light but also produce a current when light is shines on them. So what has this to do with free energy? o_O Well now you have an excuse for not taking down your xmas lights on your house:xmaslights:. You can use all that solar power to maybe power a LED in the house.:grin big:

Stuff like this is all fun and games until you realize that:
A. You can "prove" anything if you cherry pick the data
B. There really are people who believe this stuff
C. These same people are making choices based upon their delusions

Like, you know, voting for someone with the similar trait of imagining facts.

I'm kind of sad now. Yes, UlmaDoc has saved humanity and the planet with his new free energy device, but almost certainly at the cost to his life or freedom (or both!). As it has been at least several hours since he announced this to the world he is either on the run, in captivity or dead. RIP UlmaDoc and thanks for all the fish!

This video is a presentation of an important piece of research that may help explain the technology. You have to listen to the whole presentation to understand it but it's in there.

I don't know, it looks like magic to me.
Say Mike, how much is that secret box?
I'll give you 30 Yuan for it. Cash on the barrel head. What do you say partner?
Think of what I could tell my grandchildren someday :)
Well done sir!!

Say, your not still peeved about that inmate crack are you?

The purpose of the mystery box is obvious to those of us familiar with the concept of the free energy generator. Its purpose is to synchronize the generator with the power grid before reversing the flow of energy. That’s why he started it slowly and gradually cranked it up. If you start it too fast, it will overshoot and outrun the power grid cyclizer and the power grid will never catch up, thereby sucking all the power from the grid. We have all experienced power outages caused by free energy generators in the hands of amateur physicists. It’s nice to see one being operated by a maestro. Thanks, Mike. Great video.

Tom

Back