Free Energy Engine

Winegrower

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
well, i did stay at a Holiday inn Express , and i got an insurance quote from Jake at State Farm recently.

I'm setting the IPO at $112 per share, How many shares would you like :encourage:

This sounds as good as talking to my regular broker, so i’m going all in. Have your people call my people.

Ulma Doctor

Infinitely Curious
H-M Platinum Supporter
i took the liberty of including a couple wiring diagrams for the free energy engine,
have a look if you have nothing better to do! :grin:

Free Energy Engine Wiring Diagram.jpg

i shouldn't be showing this, but, here is the crudely drawn interface block diagram for the lil black box :grin big:

Comidox box wiring.jpg

If you don't know what RHCP is, unfortunately we are on a different wavelength-
your engine may operate differently than mine :eagerness:

Last edited:

kb58

H-M Supporter - Silver Member
H-M Supporter - Silver Member
That reminds me of some of our troubleshooting memos, where if we're stuck, there's a paragraph that says "miracle happens here"

brino

Confirmed Tool User
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Two things:

1) your main processor has no ground connection, and

2) the drive motor connects directly to the motor controller twice, one yellow line and one blue line. Then the arm and head motors are controlled thru the drive motors. On mine the arm and head motors are wired directly to the motor controller.

If you made those two changes I suspect you see a another 3000% increase in efficiency with the unit.

-brino

Braeden P

Registered
Registered
That’s not a hard diagram to read that ones easy you should have seen the one for my Tesla coil that was very fun!

higgite

Professional Crastinator
H-M Supporter Gold Member
i shouldn't be showing this, but, here is the crudely drawn interface block diagram for the lil black box :grin big:

View attachment 365360

If you don't know what RHCP is, unfortunately we are on a different wavelength-
your engine may operate differently than mine :eagerness:
No critique of your professionally done diagram, but a question. Does the Australian model use a LHCP, being in the southern hemisphere and all?

Tom

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock