G0759 Delivery Not Expected Until October 6th

Excellent point. I am thinking about ordering one instead of the G0759. My original goal was to be able to do some small scale old school milling and then saw the DRO offered on the G0759. I think it's time to go back to plan A.

Steve

Am considering the same thing - get the mill and add DRO myself.

For all of you that have ordered the G0759, I spoke with Grizzly today and was informed that they are expecting their shipment on October 6th. Kind of a bummer, but I'm so busy now I probably won't have time to play with it until the snow fly's.....

Has anyone hear otherwise?

Steve

Just chatted with someone named Robin ay Grizzly today (9/25/2014) said they are expecting a shipment to PA on 9/26:)) after that it takes a few days to do an inspection on the shipment then they will be shipping them out. I hope he/she is right.

I wonder how long the backorder line is. I ordered mine 4th of July so I'll keep my fingers crossed. If not I have a new toy coming in a week or two that will help keep me distracted :)

I am considering cancelling my order as Precision Mathews has the PM25MV in stock, and it includes a belt drive, a brushless motor with digital controller, a 3 year warranty, and free shipping. The math is a wash with the G0759, I would just need to add the DRO. I intended to add the belt drive system anyway, and the brushless motor and controller are a bonus.

Just chatted with someone named Robin ay Grizzly today (9/25/2014) said they are expecting a shipment to PA on 9/26:)) after that it takes a few days to do an inspection on the shipment then they will be shipping them out. I hope he/she is right.

Do you have one on back order already? If yes - when did you place order? My order is from 1st week of July and Grizzly told me (2 days ago) they were not expecting G0759 until Nov 7.

Yes I have one on backorder I ordered mine July 7, its strange we got such different dates. It sounds like a communication problem at Grizzly.

Yes I have one on backorder I ordered mine July 7, its strange we got such different dates. It sounds like a communication problem at Grizzly.
I suspect that your orders were sent to different distribution centers to fill. Each center is probably given an allotment at regular intervals, and arrives there directly from the docks. Since Grizzly charges flat rate shipping, they aren't going to want to ship from a distribution center further away from you, and pay for the extra shipping charge out of pocket.

Well, I just cancelled my order for the G0759 and ordered a PM-25MV mill from Matt along with a 3-axis DRO from DRO PROS (I am getting it from Matt though). Matt is very helpful and spent a long time on the phone going over the specifications for the PM-25. He told me he has 6 units in stock (now 5), when they are gone his lead time will be similar to Grizzly. I spoke with Dan over at DRO PROS regarding installation and he recommended the 3M model as the install manual and DVD are very well done. I can't wait to get my hands on the new machine! Only down side is that I had ordered Hoss plans to do the belt drive conversion. I will have to sell it in the classified section.

The 3M model is what I have on my mill. Couldn't be happier with it. Good choice. :)

Well, I just cancelled my order for the G0759 and ordered a PM-25MV mill from Matt along with a 3-axis DRO from DRO PROS (I am getting it from Matt though). Matt is very helpful and spent a long time on the phone going over the specifications for the PM-25. He told me he has 6 units in stock (now 5), when they are gone his lead time will be similar to Grizzly. I spoke with Dan over at DRO PROS regarding installation and he recommended the 3M model as the install manual and DVD are very well done. I can't wait to get my hands on the new machine! Only down side is that I had ordered Hoss plans to do the belt drive conversion. I will have to sell it in the classified section.

Last edited:
Back