G0759 Delivery Not Expected Until October 6th

I just checked my Grizzly order and it showed up as cancelled. I shot them an email and haven't heard back yet. Anyone else have this issue?

I just checked my Grizzly order and it showed up as cancelled. I shot them an email and haven't heard back yet. Anyone else have this issue?

Checked on my G0759 order today which was placed on June 26th, not cancelled but I got a response that said it will now not be at the Grizzly warehouse until December 19th - at least it will make it for Christmas (I hope).

IIRC, wasn't Griz promising these in August? I wonder what the holdup is. I am certain that Griz will sell every one that comes in, whenever that happens, but Matt at PM is gonna run out of machines before that.

Wonder if there's a market for a slightly used PM25 w/DRO? ;) (It's a joke guys...no offense intended)

Congratulations John and Ed! We can all put our machines together at the same time and have somebody to ask questions of when there is a problem. Matt e-mailed me last night at 9:30 my time 12:30 his time to tell me my machine would ship out today! I hope to have it by the weekend! That is 3 PM-25MV's for Matt this week and three lost for Grizzly.

Indeed we can! DRO Pros was on the doorstep when I got home this afternoon. Tracking shows PM25 is 3 days out.
Going to start my own PM25MV thread and aggregate all of the pieces of my Grizzly to PM story for those who might be following.

Cheers!
J

Whoa! They are certainly having problems with those G0759s. For me, each new delay created more uncertainty about a reliable delivery date and with that, the more I looked at the PM25, the more certain I became that it's a better machine anyhow - better motor, better electronics, 3 year warranty. My PM25 will be here Thursday - shipped 3 days after I ordered it and 6 days after it was shipped. I'm happy I got off the Grizzly roller coaster when I did.

Keep us posted - I'm curious what Grizzly has to say.

Sorry to hear about your delay. I was way to :impatient: to wait 3+ months for a Griz. If you want a PM25 call Matt quickly as he told me he will be in a similar situation when when his stock has run out. My Mill is scheduled to be here on Thursday, and my DRO will be tomorrow, same time frame as John. I plan to start a thread as well to share my experiences.

I'm gonna call them as soon as they open, if they aren't 100% accommodating I'll likely be getting in touch with Matt. Hopefully he has one left. I really don't have room in the budget for the more expensive machine but I also have way too much invested in tooling and bar stock to let it go to waste :/

I'm gonna call them as soon as they open, if they aren't 100% accommodating I'll likely be getting in touch with Matt. Hopefully he has one left. I really don't have room in the budget for the more expensive machine but I also have way too much invested in tooling and bar stock to let it go to waste :/

Sory to here that. The G0704 is the same mill with out dro. You can get a dro on ebay for 495 shipped. The pm does sound like a better motor and controller but I haven't had any problems with the motor on my 704. Good luck what ever you do.

I dont have an opinion one way or th other as to which machines are better as I would need to see them tore down to view bearings and all that. I do know the pm is on par and may very well be a better machine. So if you can get a pm now, brother get it. Thats one up side to used machines, they are there now to be used. Waiting is bad but I would lose my mind if it just kept getting longer. They would have to make it worth my while to wait if I can have a comparable machine now from another vendor.

Just talked to Grizzly, they created a new order number so that my stuff would ship from Pennsylvania. The good news is she said they would be in next week (10/16), of course given their track record I won't hold my breath. I still have a little patience left so I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed. In the meantime I do have a new toy to put together :) 2d7952adb6af5b5a69a0d6abed0b00f1.jpg

2d7952adb6af5b5a69a0d6abed0b00f1.jpg

Back