G0759 Delivery Not Expected Until October 6th

Well, I just cancelled my order for the G0759 and ordered a PM-25MV mill from Matt along with a 3-axis DRO from DRO PROS (I am getting it from Matt though). Matt is very helpful and spent a long time on the phone going over the specifications for the PM-25. He told me he has 6 units in stock (now 5), when they are gone his lead time will be similar to Grizzly. I spoke with Dan over at DRO PROS regarding installation and he recommended the 3M model as the install manual and DVD are very well done. I can't wait to get my hands on the new machine! Only down side is that I had ordered Hoss plans to do the belt drive conversion. I will have to sell it in the classified section.

Thanks for the info - I'm really considering this path too. I know the PN-25 is a better machine due to motor/controller/belt - I'm just grumbling because it will push the package price a bit over what I had budgeted. Wish Matt had more info on his web site too - I like to peruse that stuff at my own pace. Going to decide this afternoon though - whether to wait it out with Grizzly or drop them and give Matt a call.
J

Call Matt. He was always helpful every time I talked to him. Knows his machines too. :)

John,

You could wait on the DRO and be less than the G0759. Matt sells units from DRO PROS. He matched the pricing of their 3M package. I spoke with Dan at DRO PROS and he said he would provide any support needed for installation. You can do the Easson 8A kit which is $100 cheaper, and if you buy it from Matt her will give you a 3 year warranty (only 1 year from DRO PROS). Considering that the belt drive conversion is $375 retail for a complete package, less if you machine your own mounts, and the digital controller and brushless motor would be $500 to $600 minimum you are much better off with the PM-25MV. In addition you get a 3 year warranty and free shipping. I like the fact that you can call and speak to an expert (Matt) as well. Grizzly is a big company and not very personal.

Just fired off e-mail to Grizzly canceling my G0759 order. Confirmed configuration and price with Matt and plan to get him paid tomorrow just as soon as I can get him on the phone. PM 25-MV, and DroPros 3M.

Update: 9:50 PM - Just paid Matt, who is working a little late tonight. He is getting my order ready to go! Dang that was fast - so long, Grizzly!

Last edited:
Glad to hear Matt was able to get you taken care of. I know a couple of times I was on the phone or emailing him late and he always was respectful of my questions and I thought he did a great job answering them.

Grizzly has been good to deal with but it's really nice to hear and see a "little guy" like Matt being able to compete and win, especially on the customer service level.

Just cancelled my order from Grizzly and ordered the PM 25-MV, and DroPros glass scales, Matt said it may get here by the end of the week. I'm happy now, just hope I'm happy when I get it.

Congratulations John and Ed! We can all put our machines together at the same time and have somebody to ask questions of when there is a problem. Matt e-mailed me last night at 9:30 my time 12:30 his time to tell me my machine would ship out today! I hope to have it by the weekend! That is 3 PM-25MV's for Matt this week and three lost for Grizzly.

Last edited:
Im getting my PM 25MV on the 7th next Tuesday. I have been collecting tooling for it, Shars 440v vise i'm impressed with the quality, set of collets, clamping set, set of parallels, set of fly cutters I already have tons of measuring tools, drill bits and some endmills. Guess ill have to take off work Tuesday :ups:

I just tracked:ups: mine and I will not get it until Thursday. I purchased the LMS tooling kit for the G0704. It consists of their precision vise, collet set, a set of parallels, set of center drills, set of 2 and 4 flute mills, 123 blocks,and a clamping kit. I also picked up a cheap gauge at HF, and a dial indicator and magnetic base from Grizzly. I still want to get a set of fly cutters and an angle block. I picked up some small pieces of aluminum from ebay to practice on, now I just need the mill!

Im getting my PM 25MV on the 7th next Tuesday. I have been collecting tooling for it, Shars 440v vise i'm impressed with the quality, set of collets, clamping set, set of parallels, set of fly cutters I already have tons of measuring tools, drill bits and some endmills. Guess ill have to take off work Tuesday :ups:

Back