Getting close

yota

Registered
Registered
my new PM932M-PDF has "ported" in new york. PM is waiting to receive the container and check the equipment out before shipping. I am pretty low in priority as they said they have orders dating back to january that will go out before mine but I'm very excited. it's like Christmas LOL.

I'm a salt flats fishing finatic and I know guys that have waited 9 months for a new outboard motor.

Mine is on a truck in NC headed for Miami (arrives there Monday), then is sails off to Trinidad on Friday, to arrive a week later. Then, I deal with customs here..... It's going to be the longest three weeks in history! :)

Mine is on a truck in NC headed for Miami (arrives there Monday), then is sails off to Trinidad on Friday, to arrive a week later. Then, I deal with customs here..... It's going to be the longest three weeks in history! :)
sweet! what model did you get?

PM-935TS-3PH with ALL the bells and whistles and then some. :)
Bought a 5" PM vise, but will certainly get a Kurt DX6 next year.

that's a beauty and way over my head. congrats!

It takes a lot of patience these days with everything. I just lucked out and found a used PM932M -PDF for sale with tooling. It was a divorce sale and was barely 2 years old. I had trouble waiting to the end of the week to drive 400 miles to get it. Anyway congrats on the new mill! Hey after 9 months waiting your buddies should throw you a Mill Shower and buy you a tool for a present!

Back