Getting close

still stuck in the port...they have no idea when the container will be shipped to them. sucks..........

got the email today. they have received my mill. said it would take a week or so to ship as they have to open and check them out and of course others ordered before I did. happy, happy.

Sweet!!!
Mine supposedly docked at the port here today, so I presume sometime next week a huge brown box will be in my car port! :)

Sweet!!!
Mine supposedly docked at the port here today, so I presume sometime next week a huge brown box will be in my car port! :)
Awesome! was looking for a snoopy dance emoji but couldn't find one.

Shipping company notified me my PM935 is here, so I just paid them and the Customs taxes (VAT), no duty. Public holiday here tomorrow (Independence) so that threw a little "spanner in the spokes", I expect they will un-stuff the container Wednesday or Thursday this week, so it looks like Friday or Monday delivery to the shop.

Shipping company notified me my PM935 is here, so I just paid them and the Customs taxes (VAT), no duty. Public holiday here tomorrow (Independence) so that threw a little "spanner in the spokes", I expect they will un-stuff the container Wednesday or Thursday this week, so it looks like Friday or Monday delivery to the shop.
do you pay VAT in lieu of sales tax? what percent of the purchase price is it? there was no tax on mine as it is coming from out of state.

Back