Getting my vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what happens in six months when the vaccine wears off? Get back in line for your shot?

I'm also a "COVID survivor". It was no worse than what people are reporting for the vaccine. But the question is, were your friends young (defined as under 50), healthy people? Note, I specifically said "general population" in the last post. That means giving it to everyone, instead of targeting people who might be at serious risk. Every single drug has so-called "side-effects". I say so-called, because they are really just effects that we wish weren't there. But, to get the effects we want, we have to put up with the ones we don't. You pay a doctors job to carefully consider and weigh the cost/benefits of each medicine, and advise you on the best path for your particular case. You don't give everyone statins, even though heart attacks are a leading cause of death. In the same vein, a study showing that this drug is effective in adolescents is on par with my study demonstrating that my tiger repelling underarm deodorant is effective. It's been years, and I haven't been eaten by a tiger yet. Why in the world would you give children an EXPERIMENTAL drug for a disease that they most likely wouldn't know they ever had unless you tested and told them?

[edited by a moderator. reason: inflammatory]

Last edited by a moderator:
So what happens in six months when the vaccine wears off? Get back in line for your shot?
It isn't clear yet when or if booster shots will be needed, it depends on the possible mutations of the virus and the immune system of the individual. Anyway, I will get the booster shots if need be, to protect myself, my family and my fellow Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back