Good Companies Selling Laser-Cut Parts Online?

No, it has tilt, but only to make the cut part truly vertical.

Other here should know water jet is more expensive to run than first a plasma cutter or second a laser. if these machines meet your needs, use them. If you have more difficult materials or need more accuracy, then a water jet is the answer.

This was another question that I had... Which method was less expensive. Good to know that water jet cutting is more.

I also got the quote from the folks in Apopka. Water jet cutting. Quote is 644.00 for all parts, which is roughly 200.00 more than SendCutSend that uses laser cutting.

Either way, this project is far more expensive than what I thought... because that still does not take into account all the additional hardware required and the motor with the VFD. So it is going to the bottom of the list...

Find a friend with a plasma table. :)
Or find a maker space with one or the other. They exist.

I have used oshcut and sendcutsend.

Oshcut has much better pricing on larger parts I have found. I have had them do aluminum plate up to 44" long. They seem a little more expensive on smaller parts. I like their software better as it finds gaps in the model or errors.

Sendcutsend has better edge quality. And slightly better pricing on small parts. I have done about 600 dollars with osh cut and somewhere north of 1000 dollars on muliple orders with sendcutsend. Never an issue with either one except self induced.

Back