Got my 2nd vaccine

Aukai

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Got my follow up vaccine yesterday, my first one I must say I was unscathed. This one isn't too bad, but the injection site is about a 3 out of 10, just a slight fever a little over 99*. I did not sleep well last night, feeling hot, then cold, just not a restful sleep. So I'm a little tired, and don't feel like doing anything that would take effort, it's a rest day. :)

I'm jealous you are all done now. I'm likely many months away from having some normalcy in life. Thanks for sharing your experience.

I'm looking forward to my first shot in two weeks. Finally, a perk with this getting older.

I got my 90-year-old moms first shot on Saturday. No idea when I might get mine but from what I understand we are still months away from anything that looks remotely normal.

Vaccine or no you still need to wear the mask and social distance until they say it’s okay not to.

John

My wife and I got ours yesterday, no affect except for a sore spot, feels good to be one of a million (per day).

1st, or 2nd? high temp of the day 101F with the IR scanner.

I got my second shot on Monday. Tired as all get-out, sore, but otherwise no fever. I had chills for about 5 minutes last night. Not as bad as others had it (for once).

Back