Got my vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a note, it's recommended that you still ware a mask

Yep, it's mandatory here anyway by ordinance.

My wife works at a hospital and got the one that has to be kept very cold.

She was sick for several days afterwards, fever, headache and general blahs (standard flu like symptoms) and her arm hurt for about a week. Still much better than the Covid patients she has seen at work. She has to get a second dose in about a month, hopefully the reaction to that will be less intense.

Good luck and hope you have less of a reaction, I currently have a sample size of 1 to go by.

My wife works at a hospital and got the one that has to be kept very cold.

She was sick for several days afterwards, fever, headache and general blahs (standard flu like symptoms) and her arm hurt for about a week. Still much better than the Covid patients she has seen at work. She has to get a second dose in about a month, hopefully the reaction to that will be less intense.

Good luck and hope you have less of a reaction, I currently have a sample size of 1 to go by.
Interesting. My Niece had the shot, a little sore with no other symptoms after 5 days

Thanks all for piping up, it's important that folks do so with all the scaremongering and disinformation floating about. I've been keeping a close eye - and what I've seen has been really encouraging - but there's nothing like hearing experiences from relatable folks you know and trust. At a shade under 40 and in good health, I'm well down the list, though. Might get my shot August/September at the current rate here.

I had 3 shots last night and felt absolutely no pain. After the 4th shot however I got a splitting headache. I think it might have had something to do with falling off the bar stool.

On a more serious note We don't expect to be getting the vaccine until late this spring. Most likely around April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back