Greg's Logan 820 Restoration

I also have an 820, for my vintage fountain pen restoration business. It needs further restoration, for sure, and will get a lot more attention starting in June, because I'm retiring from my professional work at the end of May. So looking forward to really cleaning it up, checking it out for error, and gettting far more proficient. The day job has been getting in the way for years! I used this thread extensively in learning my way around it, and am still learning from it.
Tim

Last edited:
I also have an 820, for my vintage fountain pen restoration business. It needs further restoration, for sure, and will get a lot more attention starting in June, because I'm retiring from my professional work at the end of May. So looking forward to really cleaning it up, checking it out for error, and gettting far more proficient. The day job has been getting in the way for years! I used this thread extensively in learning my way around it, and am still learning from it.
Tim
It's finally warm enough here in Michigan to work in the unheated garage! I hope this will help you. I need fotos of how to attach the motor carrier
to the lathe. Can you send some please?

Attachments

• logan lathe parts list.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
is that addressed to me or Greg? I can send pics, sure, but prob not until tomorrow night earliest.
Tim

Whomever needs it! Thanks Tim in advance for fotos. that will be a huge help.
Here you go. My lathe is flush to a wall so access is a bit tight. If you need better/closer do let me know.

Attachments

• logan1.jpg
    logan1.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 10
  • logan2.jpg
    logan2.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 8
  • logan4.jpg
    logan4.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 9
  • logan5.jpg
    logan5.jpg