H.A.M.B

I browse there occasionally...

Since I acquired my '29 Model A, I spend time at fordbarn.com and vintagefordforum.com... they are more in line with my interests regarding my car.

-Bear

I have it on my favorites list, but haven't looked at it in quite some time. Thanks for the reminder. Mike

I've avoided it, the comments I've heard is it's like the PM of the automotive sites. :)
I just stay on the Antiquated page. Love the ones of old cars in places I never knew were so nice. Living in New York my whole life I thought it was the only place with bustling cities but have seen lots of places with great cities that I never would have thought existed. The furthest I've been is to Altoona Michigan to a Beesimer ( not sure of the spelling } plant to learn their equipment in the late 70s. Also drove with my son out to Neb. in his flatbed to get a car he bought there. What beautiful country we drove through. We live in the best place on earth, second to NONE. Thanks, Charlie.

Last edited:
I just stay on the Antiquated page. Love the ones of old cars in places I never knew were so nice. Living in New York my whole life I thought it was the only place with bustling cities but have seen lots of places with great cities that I never would have thought existed. The furthest I've been is to Altoona Michigan to a Beesimer ( not sure of the spelling } plant to learn their equipment in the late 70s. Also drove with my son out to Neb. in his flatbed to get a car he bought there. What beautiful country we drove through. We live in the best place on earth, second to NONE. Thanks, Charlie.
Thanks for the "likes" AukaI, I just saw your Nova project. You started with one super clean Nova. All nice work. Gotta tie that car together, 600 horse is brutal to a uni. car.

Back