Heighth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, the one hat bugs me in the machining world is a simple spelling error...scraping vs. scrapping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who came up with "Where is it at?" or, "Where are you located at?"... Yikes!

Shootymacshootface + 1 where, were, made up words,(Americans are the worst culprits), and the failure to use modern technology like spell checkers or a simple highlight and search. I don't belive that so many people are truly dislexic and the more it goes on the more it is accepted by the lazy.

what reelly yanks my chaen is posts on inertnet forums that are bout about a half a page long withot a singl punctation mark or captal letter or brake in sentance or breathe taken and every therd word is misspelled so badley that you cant even begin to finger out what they ar even tring to say...........

:eek: That truly hurt me to type that. :big grin:

That piece of metal "has a nice shine to it". :confused 3:

Man, I live such a simple life compared to you guys. Now I have so much more to worry about. I mean, this is real stuff.

Very real and very serious Bobby Bailey, without standards where would we be? You could not understand written instructions,(ewe speekee Chinglish?),politicians could vomit even more garbage without fear of being held to account, as is I have great difficulty understanding the local radio and television news sometimes with the use of jargon to which I am not privy.
There are also a lot of people who do not like to see a beautiful and descriptive language mangled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back