Help Please, I need wedges for my new Jacob's 18N Super Chuck

Janderso

Jeff Anderson
H-M Platinum Supporter
All the usual sources do not show listings for this 1/8" to 3/4" capacity chuck.
The wedges are used to safely remove the chuck from the arbor.
Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Their website has no listings for the JT4.

Last edited:
I may have them Jeff . Just unpacked a few sets yesterday but not sure of the sizes . If I can find them again today I'll look into it . Edit . I thought they were wrapped in McMaster bags so you may want to check them out . Looking for them now .
All the usual sources do not show listings for this 1/8" to 3/4" capacity chuck.

I may have them Jeff . Just unpacked a few sets yesterday but not sure of the sizes . If I can find them again today I'll look into it . Edit . I thought they were wrapped in McMaster bags so you may want to check them out . Looking for them now .
Thank you Dave.
Woodchucker said -make them.
It's cheaper than the shipping if you find them.
I sure appreciate you!!

I've made a couple of sets of wedges in the past. They worked fine.

Ted

Kinda pisses me off how every product photo of those things shows the number 6.

Amazon, McMaster and even Jabobs' own website... Always No. 6

I just found 1 set , but 6s . I got a box full of these and prolly already took them downstairs . They all came from MMC , but they are easy to make if needed . If I get down the basement tonight , I'll find the rest . :)

Attachments

• IMG_1097.JPG
    IMG_1097.JPG
    395.6 KB · Views: 8
@Janderso, please post a link if you find them online. Pretty sure that's the size I need too.

If you read up on these , stacking sets together are needed for some arbors . Most likely why they could have discontinued the middle sets .

Back