ho,ho,ho ... or what do you want from santa

bosephus

Registered
Registered
its almost that time again what do you want santa to bring you .

i know i should be asking him for a new car , but gosh dangit i can borrow one of those when needed for awhile . what i really really want is a milling machine .

oh darn .. back to earth , my real list is not very long , i want santa to bring me a wiggler , a couple dial indicators ( one of them should read .0001 )
a few tc mt 20-51 inserts , and a quick change tool post for my 60602 .

there i go getting overly ambitious again ..... i am pretty sure santa will forget about me as usual , but my fingers are crossed . if he does forget i am buying myself a wiggler at least . maybe a couple inserts as well ,hmmm i wonder is there a hss insert that interchanges with the carbide

I know what I want but I can't have. The War Department says I didn't use what she gave me last year yet. She gave me a cemetery Plot, what am I supposed to do with that?? :lmao::lmao::lmao: Seriously -- All I want is for everyone to be happy. I don't need anything.

"Billy G"

All I want from Santa is forty yards of concrete poured and finished.

I found out what I was getting for Christmas last Saturday as I sat in the Mall parking lot meeting a guy from CL to buy a HF Bearing Separator and Puller Set.
As I gave the guy his $20 and pulled the case back into the car!

The wife jams $20 in my hand and grabs the set and says "NOW THAT IS YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESSENT"
Now I call her the ultimate LAZY SHOPPER!

This is the year of the drill for me. I bought a new drill press to replace my 30 year old one with a burnt out motor. I also bought new 20v dewalt drill impact set on Black Friday.

my wife bought me a new lazy boy chair today as my christmass present. She hates my archie bunker chair and has been trying to get me to get rid of it for a few years. Probably going to move it to the shop and use it for a few more years.

chris

This is the year of the drill for me. I bought a new drill press to replace my 30 year old one with a burnt out motor. I also bought new 20v dewalt drill impact set on Black Friday.

my wife bought me a new lazy boy chair today as my christmass present. She hates my archie bunker chair and has been trying to get me to get rid of it for a few years. Probably going to move it to the shop and use it for a few more years.

chris

There is nothing quite as dangerous as a wife in nesting mode, back away slowly and let her do whatever she wants. If she's standing there with one foot turned out at a 90 degree just throw cash and run.

There is nothing quite as dangerous as a wife in nesting mode, back away slowly and let her do whatever she wants. If she's standing there with one foot turned out at a 90 degree just throw cash and run.

At least I got to pick the chair and the color. :whiteflag: Ha ha.

Chris

I just got a true Xmas present.

I'm a member of another forum called weapons guild. over there a member can put an item up to give away and interested members ask to be including in a drawing for the item. Its called Karma.

I JUST WON a 7.5 hp VFD!

VFD for Xmas.jpg

Back