Will try now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    572.7 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 21
It came out a bit but it was tighter than I would thought. Will check it out now to see how it is inside

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 26
The lower bolt had a little pice on meta on firts thread
Yeah, if you have a fine flat stone, like you would use to sharpen a knife, needs to be flat, clean that up and carefully flatten the sides of that with the stone, use a little thin oil like "3 in 1", you do not want to cut it just make the surfaces smooth and flat.

I think they assembled the unit and than put the paint on as it had gotten inside. Maybe that was why it was impossible to screw it. I put not much force on it as I was afraid of damaging it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 25
I need to clean the paint an level the dings surface flat with flat stone my brother got for kitchen knives. Go figure where one might use those for

I think they assembled the unit and than put the paint on as it had gotten inside. Maybe that was why it was impossible to screw it. I put not much force on it as I was afraid of damaging it
Hey Tim, call PM Tech and share those pictures with him, that thing is rough, if you debur it and stone it smooth it should work but that is rough for a gib. B2/David, are you seeing this? Thoughts?

Back