It's on backorder

Aliexpress is China's eBay. The bad news is there is a bit of a problem with credit card fraud sometimes with their vendors. It is safest to pick up a visa re-fill card and load enough money on it to make your purchase when dealing with some aliexpress vendors.

Their prices are generally more attractive than eBay.. but all the stuff ships out of China, which can have a few days more transport time (in the past).

I have had a lot shipped from across the USA, China and India lately. Strangely, the postal service seems to get stuff handled from China faster than the opposite coast in the USA. It smells VERY intentional on the part of the Postal Service. But then, they are trying to convince the Government they need more money, and it is likely a game they are playing to convince the Government they are "overwhelmed" with all the Covid conditions. If this were strictly true, then shipments from other nations would be just as delayed as packages coming from elsewhere in the USA. Someone appears to have their thumbs on the scale.

This (shipping from China) actually has to do with the way international postal agreements are handled, it's completely unrelated to the congressional mandate for pensions being prepaid which has caused budget problems for the USPS. Any more than that and we're getting towards politics.

John

MatthewSX,
I would agree that it is all a LOT more complicated than how it appears on the surface.
You are also correct to steer this away from any kind of political discussion.

While it is possible that corruption can exist in any organization, I’m going to kindly remind every one here that the conversation needs to steer clear of politics. As a matter of fact checking here and to deter any further conspiracy theories I would also like to point out the simple fact that the Postal Service receives no taxpayer funding to operate, they are self funded by postal fees that you voluntarily give them when you use their services . COVID has greatly reduced that source of funding so it is a true statement that funding is causing problems, but untrue that the government is withholding funds.

The government does fund the Postal Inspection Service, one of the oldest law enforcement agencies in the country. Like all organizations there exists some level of incompetence and corruption to some degree or another. However, it is more likely that the culprit in delays are COVID related and how that adversely affects staffing, logistics and ultimately public perception. To think there is a puppet master behind the scenes fuels further division so let’s stick to the facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back