It's on backorder

Puerto Rico?? That's the wrong zip code.

I've had an eBay purchase (ordered from China August 1) stuck in Los Angeles since Sept. 1.
USPS says it's in US Customs and they (Customs) will send me a notice of some kind if they have the package for 45+ days.
Another week and I'm watching for the notice.

China Post tracking = Sep 1, 2020 ARRIVED AT INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CENTER ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS), 90009

eBay says they will honor the Guarantee for 30 days AFTER the package is delivered. I didn't yet ask how long I have to wait for delivery.

Certainly enough people out of work. Why aren't they hiring to ramp up delivery's? I guess we know why in the case of USPS, but the others should realize by now this is not a temporary situation. This is changing the way business is done permanently. Personally I've only had a few shipping issues. Mike

Maybe I’ve been lucky but maybe one day delay on a few things but sometimes I get it early. Almost everything goes ups or usps. They are both 2-3days for me. Also have ordered stuff from China I got one box in 4 days I think via ups express from China and regular slow stuff is 2 weeks or so from China.

Usps is a gamble but typically the fastest but every now and then it will be a day late.

Ups is very consistent for me and ground is almost always 3 days. They are never early though they will hold the package till the next day rather than be early.

First-class envelope took 16 days from Florida to California. Recent eBay order arrived USPS 10 days after promised delivery date. I've had FedEx deliver a package that was shipped USPS. Driver told me that USPS is off-loading deliveries to other carriers because of "trucks must leave on time" backlogs. One backup creates another.

Our dryer died in June, they are about 13 years old and the washer is also getting tired so time for new. I ordered a new Whirlpool washer and dryer on June 30, the washer showed up August 15, the dryer September 29. I was working 9/25 to 10/8 so now that I'm home I'm off to pick up the dryer tomorrow, fingers crossed there are no more glitches, tired of drying clothes laying all over the house.

Our dryer died in June, they are about 13 years old and the washer is also getting tired
I bought my wife a Maytag set washer and dryer in 1991. We were still using them when the fire destroyed them.
27 years and going strong. Raised two boys too.
Our new home came with maytag, these new machines don't hold a candle to the old stuff.

Back