Jim F . Sending this your way !

Just like my mini bike to much power it does wheelies and burnouts 6.5 hp total weight with me riding it is about 130lbs a bit too much power goes went 30mph in a bumpy field bit fast and scary

Woke up to about 5" this morning and still coming down hard. Weatherman got this one way wrong! We were only supposed to get 1-3" through the weekend??

We had rain most of the night. Our Christmas snow is just about gone. My buddy who lives about 150 miles further north sent this yesterday.
AA0266C6-0BD4-43E9-BC6E-06E372A751AE.jpeg

While my place looks like this.
29EEA2C2-2228-462C-900B-B07A8ED988C3.jpeg
Pierre

Boy and his wife just went thru customs and are now in Canada . 6 hours and 52 minutes to the border , then maybe an hour or so till Toronto . They had no issues crossing the line they said . :encourage:

They arrived in Toronto in less than 8 hrs . :encourage: All's good .

Toronto is South of where I live in Wisconsin. Isn't that weird? I just told the wife last night that I am ready for a good 'ole blizzard. Something about being in my house and watching it come down.

Something about being in my house and watching it come down.
I hear that. I retired from 31 years with the town. All I want is to sit and watch it snow and know the phone's not going to ring to come to work. I want to be the guy that calls and says I can't come in today. I'm going to go play in the snow!

Back