June Machines!

I ordered in November. UPS just called. I now have to wait until Tuesday.

I also received my tracking number today for my PM25-MV. No phone call from UPS yet, but it's on its way. I ordered mine in late April. I think lead time all depends on stock level and when the next shipment will be in when they sell out current stock. I've gathered from this forum that it's worth the wait and I'll let everyone know when it comes in and gets unpacked.

Not sure what he has stock for the PM25 - mv.... ordered mine a few days ago.... said they had about 60 + machines to go through..... should be shipping out next week sometime...

Did anyone go with the power feed?

I bought the starter kit for mine

Not sure what he has stock for the PM25 - mv.... ordered mine a few days ago.... said they had about 60 + machines to go through..... should be shipping out next week sometime...

Did anyone go with the power feed?

I bought the starter kit for mine
Sounds like it might be a good time to pull the trigger and order one. I'm planning on getting the power feed and DRO.

Ordered pm-25mv on Feb 9th, added on mill starter kit. Playing the wait game impatiently added 2 axis dro. May 18th still playing the wait game added table power feed. Now the real pain begins can't wait for my new toy to arrive. I haven't received tracking info yet, hopefully I will have Christmas in June.

I received my shipping confirmation too and look for the mill on Monday or Tuesday. Woo Hoo!

Im thinking that its almost better to order it early.... pay it off. then you keep adding stuff to it before it gets here. a little easier on the wallet... (easier to hide from the wife) .

I would like to get the power feed too. but i know I'm gonna need all kinds of other tooling first so....

I added a power feed to my mill at a later point, but wish I had done it sooner. Great for repetitive cuts and getting a clean smooth finish. Your hand gets really tired after a few passes when cutting deep or long cuts. Also, depending on the material, I only cut from one direction, so bringing the table back for the next pass is a breeze with the high speed power feed buttons. Well worth it.

Back