Junk Art By Ulma Doctor

C-Bag

Ned Ludd's bro
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Good? It's your enthusiasm that's important IMHO. And that comes across. I also LOVE taking "junk" and re purposing it. Whether it's into art or making a tool or machine out of it. I hate throwing anything away that has value so seeing a worn out chain made into a scorpion or worn sprockets made into a wheel on a little tractor just does my heart good.

Back in the 70's when I was a farm mech I had to replace the gears on an old BEEGEE hyd pump. They were HUGE and heavy but I just couldn't toss them. I also had to replace the wheel bearings on the dump truck and had the races still. I ended up making the gears as the "body" and the races the base and top and turning it into a bedside lamp for my dad. They had to leave it behind when they moved but it made a cool lamp. But talk about heavy.........

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock