Just bought a PM835S!

What'd you order?
Sorry about that, nothing in you guys class, I ordered a pm-25mv. Im converting it to cnc as soon as it gets here. Most of the conversion stuff has already arrived and the rest will be here in a couple of days. I’m like a kid waiting for Christmas morning.
I decided to convert the home office into my gun room/shop. I picked up a 8x31 Chinese bench top lathe and the pm-25mv so I can work on my guns. Im new to all of this but I’ve always been drawn to it and it’s the only way I can afford to keep shooting.
I don’t have enough space or money for the sorta mills you guys have .

I had a pm-25mv and I regret selling it because I know one day, I'll be trying out CNC

I had a pm-25mv and I regret selling it because I know one day, I'll be trying out CNC
I looked at grizzly and a couple of others but when I looked closer it was obvious the pm is a better built machine.

I know you’re anxious for yours to arrive. I hope the unloading and setup are a breeze for you. I always stress over that stuff until it’s done. Keep us posted on everything and if you can get some pics. Happy holidays to you and yours

Back