Just In Case Anybody Wants a Deal!!! April 4, 2018

I ordered mine Wednesday around 4:00 and added some diabetic test strips (not filled by Amazon) to get the free shipping. The test strips shipped out today but the Tap magic has not. I am not a Prime member and I do believe Amazon does not fill and ship to "regular" customers as soon as they get the orders like they do to Prime customers. Mine says should arrive between Tuesday and Friday.

Mine is due this Monday but is sitting in Charlotte NC this morning. I have NO faith in USPS.

I ordered two cases on Wednesday and they arrived at my house yesterday. All the cans seem in fine shape with no cracks or leaks. Super deal, thanks for the tip.

Y’all got a good deal, I tried to order but 24 of the 10004e is now $105. I’m thinking it was a typo on there part.
Guess I should of moved quicker ordering some.

Y’all got a good deal, I tried to order but 24 of the 10004e is now $105. I’m thinking it was a typo on there part.
Guess I should of moved quicker ordering some.

You need to change your signature to post on this thread... Cheap is good, and in this case good was cheap..
You snoozed and lost... Don't be slow next time Derrick.. That was the deal of the month for a lot of us.

I'm not the expert on how to do this but I'm pretty sure you can sell identical things on Amazon if you have them. Which means you can sell those cans for what they go for $8.95 each right back on Amazon. So 24 cans for $215 or so.

Too bad I didn't buy 1000 cases...

I received mine yesterday. All there and all pristine.

I got mine late yesterday also, all 24 cans in perfect condition. In a box sized right for the 24, that box inside a bigger box, surrounded with bubble wrap (I have Prime). Never used it before, can't wait to try it!! Thanks again to Srbowles, JR49

I got mine! They came in a bubble wrap bag inside a torn up box that was marked up as damaged by the post office.20180407_144311.jpg20180407_144044.jpg

Back