Just In Case Anybody Wants a Deal!!! April 4, 2018

This sounds like what might have happened. Damaged large shipment. Sell the stuff off fast, move the product and also solve a potential issue with environmental contamination if the product had to be dumped or burned. And solve the cost of destroying it?

Would be interesting if someone from the actual company could chime in. Or facts found out somehow.
That's liquidation.
There used to be a store one town over that only sold liquidated merch. I used to go in weekly cause it was always different and you never knew what you'd find.
We found a whole kitchens worth of cabinets for 80% less than custom because two got wet. Probably a hole in the roof of the truck/van and the client obviously rejected the whole order, and rightfully so. We made good money on that job.

But I've bought all kinds of stuff from that liquidation store. Lights, furniture, a mattress i used for years.
Maybe youre right and this tap magic was the same. Either way, it's nice to win once in a while... Cause you know... That's cups not half full, nor half empty, in my world the cup is smashed and the liquid is draining all over th floor ruining the brand new hardwood..

I was too late for the original deal but picked up the Mollie Books offer of 24 for $24. Got shipping confirmation followed by note from seller saying 3 month lead and more than happy to cancel the order if I wanted. Said it was being shipped from their suppliers warehouse.
Chuck

3 month shipment for a commodity item from a suppliers warehouse. Sounds like they are trying to discourage you from waiting.

It must have been available to in the US only.
these deals almost never becomes available to us up here in Canada, I checked Amazon the same day this thread started and saw nothing resembling a deal .
I'm pleased to see you guys got your orders in before it ran out .
Ken, I was able to order. And it says it's shipped now. (Took a week...) Arrive on the 17th. Pm me your address, I'll send you a few cans.

Hi Shawn,
Thanks buddy but I'm alright ,I have enough tapping oil to last me a while.

I ordered Wednesday still not shipped. Note says arriving this coming Wednesday. Order was Prime, usually 2 to 3 days for such orders. This time a week and maybe more.... got the message that says if the lead time is excessive I could opt out and get a refund.... for the amount of money I can wait a few weeks.... don't need them right away, plus I am just gonna give 12 cans to my buddy in SATX, delay is not an issue

I got mine in a box with zero damage, what a deal! Thanks!

Same with mine no problems , but the wife's giving me the evil look . Where'd this come from what's in it why do you need it . She can eat breakfast out everyday but I don't and she spent forty to my $13.33 . I only eat twice a day and not much for as big as I am. So I figure I'm allowed a little of my income from SS . But hey thanks so much

3 month shipment for a commodity item from a suppliers warehouse. Sounds like they are trying to discourage you from waiting.
Yeah, there was a lot of "I wouldn't blame you if you want to cancel" in the email. Hey I'm used to ordering parts from Grizzly, I'm used to waiting

Back