Just In Case Anybody Wants a Deal!!! April 4, 2018

I'm guessing they had some damaged product that they just wanted to move in a hurry - maybe someone dropped or crashed into a pallet. I can't think of another reason a warehouse the size of Amazon would have the same product in such diverse packaging.

Hmmm, mine came in a box completely undamaged, not even a dimpled corner. Either way, can’t beat the price. Thanks OP for the heads up.

This seems to good to be true!! We have used this product for years and always paid the full price!
We just received our 24 can order from Amazon with free shipping and find the product as advertised.
We are puzzled WHY the promotion of almost a total give away.
We never look a gift horse in the mouth, but still why the give away promotion??????????????????????????????????????
Puzzled in Michigan!!

I'm betting they had a shipment damaged in some way and filled an insurance claim on the product then dumped the undamaged cans on Amazon. Some still in the original box and the ones where the box was damaged they picked through the cans and bagged up the undamaged ones and sold them that way. The end result the company got paid for the product and we got one heck of a deal.

Dennis

I was too late for the original deal but picked up the Mollie Books offer of 24 for $24. Got shipping confirmation followed by note from seller saying 3 month lead and more than happy to cancel the order if I wanted. Said it was being shipped from their suppliers warehouse.
Chuck

Well, it's coming! First Canadian order shipped on here, no?

I'm betting they had a shipment damaged in some way and filled an insurance claim on the product then dumped the undamaged cans on Amazon. Some still in the original box and the ones where the box was damaged they picked through the cans and bagged up the undamaged ones and sold them that way. The end result the company got paid for the product and we got one heck of a deal.

Dennis

This sounds like what might have happened. Damaged large shipment. Sell the stuff off fast, move the product and also solve a potential issue with environmental contamination if the product had to be dumped or burned. And solve the cost of destroying it?

Would be interesting if someone from the actual company could chime in. Or facts found out somehow.

It must have been available to in the US only.
these deals almost never becomes available to us up here in Canada, I checked Amazon the same day this thread started and saw nothing resembling a deal .
I'm pleased to see you guys got your orders in before it ran out .

Same here, such deals are never available here in Australia,

Back