Just In Case Anybody Wants a Deal!!! April 4, 2018

Any of you guys that got more than you know what to do with, If you'd like to sell a can or two can you get me a price for postage to Austarlia.?

Yeah. I've offered a few times. Pm me your address I'll see what it costs to ship.

I’ll offer to send 8 cans, 4 to two people. Pay for shipping. Pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
This is fun to watch. I ordered on the 4th, and they've always said I would get it on the 13th. Here it is the 12th, still saying I'll have it on the 13th, and it still hasn't shipped. At least my order hasn't been cancelled yet.

This is fun to watch. I ordered on the 4th, and they've always said I would get it on the 13th. Here it is the 12th, still saying I'll have it on the 13th, and it still hasn't shipped. At least my order hasn't been cancelled yet.
I ordered on the 4th also. They said I'd get it on the 10th but the tracking bar only just moved. On the afternoon of the 9th they said it is delayed and I will get it on the 17th. And the tracking bar has moved almost to shipped!
Like I said before, watching this is almost worth the price of the oil!

Very like 81husky and Groundhog, I've been getting strange/incomplete info from Amazon. Got an email on 4/10, giving a new delivery date as 4/13 (tomorrow). Order tracking says delivery by 8PM on 4/13, but it hasn't been shipped yet. My bank still shows that I was charged 4/7, then refunded 4/8 ... but no charge yet for the "scheduled" 4/13 delivery.

Groundhog, I love your comment: "Like I said before, watching this is almost worth the price of the oil!"

Very like 81husky and Groundhog, I've been getting strange/incomplete info from Amazon. Got an email on 4/10, giving a new delivery date as 4/13 (tomorrow). Order tracking says delivery by 8PM on 4/13, but it hasn't been shipped yet. My bank still shows that I was charged 4/7, then refunded 4/8 ... but no charge yet for the "scheduled" 4/13 delivery.

Groundhog, I love your comment: "Like I said before, watching this is almost worth the price of the oil!"

Same here.

Received an update on order saying it will be here on the 18th or 19th. Ordered on the 4th.

Ron

Back