Just In Case Anybody Wants a Deal!!! April 4, 2018

And in the bathroom as aftershave?

...or would it be before shave on account of being a cutting fluid?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where's the link!?? :grin:

Lol.. I wish I would have ordered 2-3 more. Listing said one avail. Just checked and current price on the same box..
Price: $232.51 & FREE Shipping

Just wanted to let folks know they do some strange stuff on Amazon from time to time and there are some really good deals. May be worth just looking through stuff now and then to see what you can find. A few months ago I also got a great deal on some dewalt flap disks for a 4 1/2 angle grinder for really cheap. Bought all they showed in stock. I usually come across these "deals" while looking for something I actually need, but sometimes just browsing and checking prices on wish list stuff. It's the only place I've ever found something and the "to good to be true rule" wasn't a factor. Thanks to the OP for sharing his find... please if anyone fines such deals, share it... I know I will!

Here's my original order info on the nema box..
Your package was delivered. It was handed directly to a resident.

Hoffman ASE24X20X8NK Pull Box, Screw Cover, Steel, 24" x 20" x 8", Gray

Sold by: Amazon.com Services, Inc.
Return window closed on Mar 14, 2018
$36.44

Shawn what a silly guy- everyone knows this stuff doubles as a lubricant for "intimate moments" - I'm keepin' one by the bedside! :love: :cool 2:
M

That's one way to ruin absolutely everything! Lol

Guess mine was the only one so far that came "specialty wrapped"

IMG_6275.JPG

I feel like a kid at Christmas who didn't get a slot car set. . . :frown 2:
We ordered on Thursday the 5th, did anyone else order after Wednesday and receive 'em?

Guess mine was the only one so far that came "specialty wrapped"
That was probably someone from the QC department coming out onto the floor to help repack the product. Then a foreman notice what he's doing and give him a snack in the back of the head.

Back